All sales are final and NO REFUNDS will be given. Please read the Class Descriptions carefully and view the Previews and Video Snippets to be sure the class/classes are what you are looking for in art education by me.
Your login and password may not be shared. All videos are for personal, individual use only.
They cannot be used by groups or at meetings or be taught under any circumstances.
My video classes are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any form. They are my Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. I reserve the right to revoke access to a class if the video access is illegally shared or any material from the class, if you exhibit rude or aggressive behavior or use this lesson in any commercial fashion.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold “margotclark.com” harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses arising out of any breach by the “User” of the terms of this Agreement or other liabilities arising out of or relating to the services offered.
Your Personal information will not be shared with any 3rd parties, (name, email address, etc.)
Our Membership Program logs your IP address, the time you logged in and the pages you look at. This information will be stored in the program but will not be shared by anyone.
Last updated November 2020
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser that allows us to recognize you. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions such as login to the membership program and keeping you logged in;
- To differentiate you from other customers in our shopping cart;
- To store your preferences. Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Session cookies, used in the shopping cart, expire automatically when you close your browser.
- A persistent cookie, used for logging in, will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies.